The Dynamics NAV Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into the Microsoft Dynamics NAV page. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics NAV connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics NAV Connection Manager
Select a destination page action. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create a new record in the destination page. Update Update an existing record in the destination page. The appropriate page record key must be specified for the update to work. Delete Delete an existing record from the destination page. The appropriate page record key must be specified for the delete to work.After changing the action, you must use the Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload the destination page metadata.
Specify the destination Dynamics NAV page where the data is to be loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics NAV Destination?
- How to find which records contain errors in Dynamics Nav destination component.
- Dynamics NAV Destination: How to modify the Dynamics NAV Destination page dynamically at runtime
- Fixed: Component failed when the input data contained newline character (Thank you, Lars).
- New: Introduced component.