Dynamics NAV Source
The Dynamics NAV Source Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from the Dynamics NAV Service. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics NAV connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics NAV Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch.
Select the Dynamics NAV page.
Specify page filter. The filter is specified as a field name, followed by a colon (:) and ends with the filter specification. Multiple filters are separated with a newline character. For example to get all records where the Location_Code field is GREEN, specify: Location_Code:=GREEN
For more information about filter specification check here.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics NAV Source?
- Dynamics NAV Source: How to modify the PageFilter dynamically at runtime
- Dynamics NAV Source: How to modify the Page dynamically at runtime
- After modifying the default Data Types in an ETL source, my modifications are lost the next time I open the Source component
- Fixed: Component failed to process more than one PageFilter (Thank you, Lars).
- New: Introduced component.