Configuration is provided for establishing connections with the YouTube service. The provided configuration includes also definitions for working with YouTube Analytics service. The configuration is used in the REST Connection Manager.
Press icon to get more information about the connection parameters.
Use REST Source component to get data from service resource.
Use REST Destination component to insert data into service resource.
In this task, we will show you step-by-step how to create a connection to YouTube REST API using COZYROC's REST Connection Manager.
Congratulations! You have now established a connection to your YouTube instance.
In this guide, we will show how to read data from the YouTube service resource using the COZYROC REST Source component.
In this guide, we will show how to write data to the YouTube service resource using the COZYROC REST Destination component.
In this guide, we will provide steps to upload a video to YouTube. For novice users, we recommend you first review "Push data to service" guide.
Step 1. You have to provide input for the following required columns:
- snippet.title - The video's title.
- snippet.description - The video's description.
- snippet.tags - A list of keyword tags associated with the video.
- snippet.categoryId - The YouTube video category associated with the video.
- status.privacyStatus - The video's privacy status. Valid values: private, public, unlisted
- content - the video file content. Use the standard "Import Column" transformation to load the file content into a data flow column. Here you can find one reference how to configure the "Import Column" transformation.
- New: Introduced parameters for specifying client id/secret during the authentication token generation.
- New: Introduced connection.