Data flow source to retrieve Dynamics CRM entity changes records. The _Type column contains the entity change type: updated or deleted. Before retrieving the changes for an entity, make sure that the change tracking feature is enabled for that entity.
The script has the following parameters:
- CrmConnection - selects Dynamics CRM Connection.
- Entity - selects Dynamics CRM entity.
- Attributes - selects Dynamics CRM entity attributes to retrieve.
- TokenVariable - selects the variable containing the tracking token used as starting point to retrieve changes. At the execution end the token will be updated with the next tracking token.
- BatchSize - specify the amount of records to retrieve in one web service call.