Monday, March 7, 2022 - 04:02
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Proper handling of DT_DBTIME2 and DT_DBTIMESTAMPOFFSET input column types when using OLE DB driver.
- Fixed: [LDAP] In Active Directory attributes from auxiliary classes were missing in object metadata (e.g.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Dataverse] Lookup fields reset.
- Fixed: [REST] Do not ignore NULL fields in
- Fixed: [REST] Encrypt additional parameters in authentication token.
- Fixed: [REST] Fix XML string formatting in WSDL import.
- Fixed: [REST] Regression issue leading to ignoring some action.
- New: [GoToWebinar] Client Id/Secret for authentication token are now configurable.
- New: [Google BigQuery] Implemented enhanced configuration for various parameters.
- New: [Installer] Eliminate dependency issue, related to Microsoft.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventSource.dll occasionally removed from GAC.
- New: [Installer] Simplify deployment of Sage.SData.Client.35.dll and Jurassic DLLs.
- New: [JSON Source] Support parsing of date values in case the output column has been manually changed to a date one.
- New: [Linkedin] Definition for 'Page Statistic' resource.
- New: [Microsoft Dataverse] Support for attributes alias in FetchXml.
- New: [OFTP Connection Manager] Introduced a connection manager for Odette File Transfer Protocol.
- New: [REST Destination] Support for parallel writes via a new property "MaxParallelThreads".
- New: [SendGrid] Updated 'Single Send' resource metadata.
- New: [Shopify] Defined additional resources.
- New: [Visual Studio Addon] A new context menu item "Analyze columns usage..." for Data Flow Task to remove unused outputs and columns.