Script task to upload or download file using HTTP protocol.
The script has the following parameters:
- ProxyUrl - HTTP proxy URL (optional).
- Username - user name credential (optional).
- Password - password credential (optional).
- ForceBasicAuthentication - enable forced basic authentication by adding Authorization header.
- IgnoreServerCertificate - enable or disable server certificate validation.
- Action - task action (upload or download).
- RemoteUrl - remote file location.
- SourceFile - upload from source file.
- TargetFile - download to target file.
- Method - method used to upload file. If not specified default is POST.
- Headers - additional web request headers (optional). Syntax is [name]=[value]. Multiple headers are separated with newline.