- Fixed: [REST Connection] Some HTTP requests were not retried in accordance with the Retry settings in the Advanced tab - 2569
- Fixed: [Test] Use http protocol in RSS Source test (workaround failing test) - 2573
- Fixed: [Package Connection] Visual issue when referencing a package (only in high-DPI). - 2555
- Fixed: [EDI Destination] Remove redundant subcomponent separator. - 2517
- New: [EDI Connection] Add support for file encoding - 2538
- Fixed: [ServiceNow] Retrieve less fields to construct the resources metadata. - 2525
- Fixed: [Mongo DB Connection] The "replicaSet" parameter is now optional - 2520
- Fixed: [EDI Connection] Crash when Windows FIPS-only security setting is enabled - 2513
- Fixed: [Google BigQuery] Included definition for NUMERIC field type. - 2506
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] A regression issue. - 2503
- Fixed: [DataFlow Source] Issue when using in dynamic data flows - 2479
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Fixed issue related to Flat File Connection and downstream failures after first iterations - 2473
- Fixed: [Dynamics CRM] Online tests - 2477
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Modified to more reliably set the resource key field - 2455
- New: Support for user-defined embedded RCM configurations in REST Connection Manager (Resources not yet supported)
- New: Sisense service REST configuration.
- Fixed: Problematic default values for components with no error output in dynamic data flows (Data Flow Task Plus).
- Fixed: Some High DPI scaling issues.
- New: PureCloud service REST configuration.
- New: Support for Office 365 token-based authentication in Exchange connection.
- New: Display a busy indicator when initializing forms that take a lot of time to load.
- Fixed: Race conditions in REST execution engine
- Fixed: Typos in methods names in
- New: Support for Zoho CRM v2 API.
- New: Support for
- New: Getting Help in the REST Connection Manager Editor now opens a more relevant documentation page (depending on the selected configuration and current tab)
- New: Improve the metadata initialization in Salesforce Source when using SOQL statements (no more missing columns if result contains empty fields)
- Fixed: The "Preview" of Salesforce Source data failed with "EXCEEDED_ID_LIMIT" error under some conditions.
- Fixed: F1 was not working properly in some editor forms