Script Dynamics CRM Merge Destination
Data flow destination to merge two Dynamics CRM entity records into one.
The script has the following parameters:
- CrmConnection - selects Dynamics CRM Connection.
- Entity - selects Dynamics CRM merge entity type.
- TargetId - map to input column containing the target entity record identifier (Mappings Tab).
- SubordinateId - map to input column containing the entity record from which to merge data (Mappings Tab).
- CheckParent - map to input column containing value whether to check if the parent information is different for the two entity records (Mappings Tab).
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.