In this section we will show you how to set up a SharePoint Source component.
- Before you begin, configure a SharePoint connection manager.
- Drag the Data Flow Task from the SSIS Toolbox to the Control Flow canvas.
- Click the Data Flow tab to go to the Data Flow canvas.
- In the SSIS Toolbox, locate the SharePoint Source component and drag it onto the Data Flow canvas.
- Double-click on the component on the canvas.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing SharePoint connection manager.
Related Topics: SharePoint Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. The maximum is 5000.
Select a SharePoint list.
Specify a CAML query statement. This parameter is optional.
Select the SharePoint list view to use for input. This parameter is optional.
Indicate that the folders should be included in the result list. The default is false.
Indicate that sub-folder items should be included in the result list. The default is false.
Indicate that hidden list fields should be included. The default is false.
- Where can I find the documentation for the SharePoint Source?
- Missing fields when using SharePoint Source Component
- How to modify the source dynamically at runtime
- If our SharePoint service is MFA-enabled, does this mean we can't use the SharePoint components?
- Error Message: The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator. Operations that exceed the list view threshold are allowed in the following time window defined by the administrator:
- New: An enhanced configuration dialog with improved output columns page.
- Fixed: Multiple fixes in CAML statement design dialog (Thank you, Luigi).
- Fixed: Component did not work in dynamic data flow (Thank you, Masthan).
- New: Component now shows user-friendly names for columns containing spaces (Thank you, Michael).
- New: Component now includes column with list item's attachments (Thank you, Anthony).
- New: A new parameter IncludeHidden to include list's hidden fields.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.