Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing SharePoint connection manager.
Related Topics: SharePoint Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. The maximum is 5000.
Select a SharePoint list.
Specify a CAML query statement. This parameter is optional.
Select the SharePoint list view to use for input. This parameter is optional.
Indicate that the folders should be included in the result list. The default is false.
Indicate that sub-folder items should be included in the result list. The default is false.
Indicate that hidden list fields should be included. The default is false.
The source list or query are available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [SharePoint Source].[InputList]. This is the property containing the input SharePoint list.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [SharePoint Source].[InputQuery]. This is the property containing the CAML query.
- Scroll-down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the above properties dynamically.
- Fixed: Multiple fixes in CAML statement design dialog (Thank you, Luigi).
- Fixed: Component did not work in dynamic data flow (Thank you, Masthan).
- New: Component now shows user-friendly names for columns containing spaces (Thank you, Michael).
- New: Component now includes column with list item's attachments (Thank you, Anthony).
- New: A new parameter IncludeHidden to include list's hidden fields.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Component Suite is free for testing in your development environment.