Data flow transformation, which returns Salesforce bulk-load batch information.
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - selects COZYROC Salesforce connection.
- JobIdVariable - selects variable containing bulk job identifier.
- BatchIdColumn - selects upstream column containing batch identifier.
Based on the provided information above, the script will return the following information about each record processed in a batch to the output:
- ResultId - created or updated record identifier.
- Success - true if record processing succeeded.
- Created - true if record created. False if record updated.
- Error - error information if processing failed.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.