Data flow destination, used to verify that an upstream component produces a particular output. The expected data is specified in a CSV-like format without the need to use an external file. The first row contains the column names and each row of data is separated with newline.
The script automatically converts input values to string values (
null values are converted to
"null" string). If any differences are encountered the script fails and displays the details, including the first difference and the entire expected and actual datasets.
The script has the following parameters:
- IsDataVariable - indicates whether the test data is stored in a variable.
- Data - specifies expected test data.
- DataVariable - specifies variable containing the expected test data.
- InputColumns - specifies input columns to compare when variable mode is selected.
- ColumnDelimiter - specifies column delimiter. Optional.