Salesforce Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for establishing Salesforce connections. Use the API to build components based on Salesforce Connection Manager.
Use the Server page of the Salesforce Connection Manager dialog to specify properties for connecting to Salesforce service.
- Test Connection
- Confirm connection manager configuration by clicking Test Connection.
Specify user name in email-like format.
Specify password to access Salesforce service.
Specify the number of seconds before timing out session connect. The default value of this property is 60 seconds.
Specify if all clients should use the same connection. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description True All clients use same connection (default). False Every client use different connection.This parameter is not visible in the connection manager dialog.
Advanced (1.4 SR-1)
Use the Advanced page of the Salesforce Connection Manager dialog to to specify additional properties for your connection to the Salesforce service.
Specify Salesforce service URL. This property should be explicitly specified when doing sandbox testing. Sample URLs:
Specify the ID of the organization against which you will authenticate Self-Service users.
Specify the ID of the portal for this organization.
Specify to allow duplicates to be preserved.
Specify to allow field truncation.
Specify to roll back all changes unless all records are processed successfully.
Specify the Salesforce identifier of the assignment rule to be invoked when lead or case is created.
Proxy (1.4 SR-3)
Use the Proxy page of the Salesforce Connection Manager dialog to specify properties if your server is behind firewall.
Specify the name or IP address of the proxy server. If not specified, proxy server is not used.
Specify the port number on the proxy server to use for the connection.
Specify user name to access the proxy server.
Specify password to access the proxy server.
We recommend using the Fiddler tracing application. Make sure you enable HTTPS tracing option before you start your trace.
Salesforce has disabled TLS 1.0 protocol support. To resolve you have to do the following:
The returned error message is misleading. By default the .NET framework is configured to allow maximum of 2 simultaneous connections to the same web site. The default configuration can be modified, by including under the
element in your DTExec.exe.config and DtsDebugHost.exe.config files:
The upper configuration will increase the limit to 100 simultaneous connections. Set this limit according to your needs. If you use 64bit system, you have to include the same setting in both "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)" folders.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 42.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 41.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 37.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 36.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 30.
- New: A new parameter OrganizationId.
- New: A new parameter PortalId.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 26.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 23.
- New: Updated web service proxy to version 19.
- New: Included support for proxy server.
- New: A new parameter ServerUrl to specify service URL. This is useful for sandbox testing (Thank you, Frank).
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.