OpenAir Destination Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into OpenAir type. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing OpenAir connection manager.
Related Topics: OpenAir Connection Manager
Select destination record action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new record in the destination type. Modify Modify existing record in the destination type. You have to specify id field for the update to work. Delete Delete existing record from the destination type. Upsert Update and insert record in the destination type. You have to specify externalid for action to work.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination type metadata.
Specify type association to initialize custom fields for it.
Specify the destination OpenAir type where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
- Where can I find the documentation for the OpenAir Destination?
- How to find which records contain errors in OpenAir destination component.
- OpenAir Destination: How to modify the OpenAir Destination type dynamically at runtime
- New: A new parameter AssociationCustom.
- New: Introduced component.