OpenAir Destination Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into OpenAir type. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing OpenAir connection manager.
Related Topics: OpenAir Connection Manager
Select destination record action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new record in the destination type. Modify Modify existing record in the destination type. You have to specify id field for the update to work. Delete Delete existing record from the destination type. Upsert Update and insert record in the destination type. You have to specify externalid for action to work.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination type metadata.
Specify type association to initialize custom fields for it.
Specify the destination OpenAir type where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
The destination type is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to setup expression:
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select Properties menu.
- Scroll-down and find property named like [OpenAir Destination].[DestinationType]. This is the property containing the destination type.
- Scroll-down and find Expressions property. Setup expression to modify the destination type dynamically.
- New: A new parameter AssociationCustom.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.