Use the Server page of the OpenAir Connection Manager dialog to specify properties for connecting to OpenAir service.
- Test Connection
- Confirm connection manager configuration by clicking Test Connection.
Specify the address of the OpenAir service instance. The sandbox instance has the format: https://[company].app.sandbox.openair.com
Specify user name to access OpenAir.
Specify password to access OpenAir.
Specify API Key to access OpenAir.
Specify company to access OpenAir. Contact the OpenAir Support Department or your account representative to request API access.
Specify the number of seconds before timing out session connect. The default value of this property is 100 seconds.
Specify if all clients should use the same connection. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description True All clients use same connection (default). False Every client use different connection.
Use the Advanced page of the OpenAir Connection Manager dialog to to specify additional properties if your server configuration is different from the default.
- Note: This parameter has been removed in version 2.0.
Select connection type. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description Production Connects to production instance of OpenAir service. Sandbox Connects to sandbox (testing) instance of OpenAir service.
Specify API namespace to access OpenAir.
Use the Proxy page of the OpenAir Connection Manager dialog to specify properties if your server is behind firewall.
Specify the name or IP address of the proxy server. If not specified, proxy server is not used.
Specify the port number on the proxy server to use for the connection.
Specify user name to access the proxy server.
Specify password to access the proxy server.
- Where can I find the documentation for the OpenAir Connection?
- Error Message: The connection type "xxxx" specified for connection manager "xxxx" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.
- New: A new parameter ServerHost to support the new OpenAir service host requirement. The old ConnectionType parameter is no longer relevant and has been removed.
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.