OFTP Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for establishing connections with OFTP-enabled servers.
In this section we will show you how to configure OFTP Connection Manager.
Add OFTP Connection Manager
- Right-click on the Connection Manager canvas.
- Select New Connection.
- When the list of connection managers appears, expand the Type column, if necessary, so you can see the complete names of the connection managers.
- Scroll down to find OFTP and select it.
- Click on Test Connection in Server tab.
- When you see Test connection succeeded, click OK.
- Click OK to close the connection manager dialog.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured an OFTP Connection Manager.
Use the OFTP Connection Manager dialog to specify properties to connect OFTP server.
- Test Connection
- Confirm connection manager configuration by clicking Test Connection.
Specify the name or IP address of the OFTP server.
Specify the port number on the OFTP server to use for the connection. The default value of this property is 3305 or 6619 if using TLS.
Select if TLS/SSL must be negotiated to connect to the server.
If TLS/SSL is enabled, an SSL certificate is required to verify the server’s identify.
The password required to access the used SSL certificate.
- New: Introduced connection.