In this section we will show you how to set up a NetSuite Source component.
- Before you begin, configure a NetSuite connection manager.
- Drag the Data Flow Task from the SSIS Toolbox to the Control Flow canvas.
- Click the Data Flow tab to go to the Data Flow canvas.
- In the SSIS Toolbox, locate the NetSuite Source component and drag it onto the Data Flow canvas.
- Double-click on the component on the canvas.
- Use the aids in the pop-up window to compose a SearchXML statement to retrieve the entity and records you want from the source. Alternatively, you may type your own SearchXML statement into the pop-up window. The statement should use the same XML format that is used in the NetSuite search method.
- Click OK to close the pop-up window.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing NetSuite connection manager.
Related Topics: NetSuite Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. Default is 0. If set to 0, the page size defined in NetSuite search preferences will be used.
Specify input type. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description Record Input type is NetSuite record or composite object. Selecting this value displays the dynamic options Record. SearchXML Input type is search statement. Selecting this value display the dynamic options SearchXML.After input change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload source object metadata.
Select NetSuite record or composite object.
Specify NetSuite search record statement. The statement should be the same XML format used in NetSuite search method. For example to retrieve all account records containing the keyword "Drawing" in account's name, use the following statement:
<AccountSearchBasic> <name operator="contains"> <searchValue>Drawing</searchValue> </name> </AccountSearchBasic>
- Where can I find the documentation for the NetSuite Source?
- How to modify source statement dynamically at runtime
- How to retrieve transaction records like Sales Order
- How to work with composite records handling in a Netsuite source component.
- Fixed: Failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Component failed when using saved search against custom record (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "The maximum number (1000) of records allowed for a READ operation has been exceeded" when having more than 1000 customizations (Thank you, Sam).
- Fixed: NetSuite's pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- New: Component now supports saved searches.
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.