Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing NetSuite connection manager.
Related Topics: NetSuite Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. Default is 0. If set to 0, the page size defined in NetSuite search preferences will be used.
Specify input type. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description Record Input type is NetSuite record or composite object. Selecting this value displays the dynamic options Record. SearchXML Input type is search statement. Selecting this value display the dynamic options SearchXML.After input change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload source object metadata.
Select NetSuite record or composite object.
Specify NetSuite search record statement. The statement should be the same XML format used in NetSuite search method. For example to retrieve all account records containing the keyword "Drawing" in account's name, use the following statement:
<AccountSearchBasic> <name operator="contains"> <searchValue>Drawing</searchValue> </name> </AccountSearchBasic>
The composite record output contains not only fields from the composite record, but also the parent records. The output will be populated with sets of rows, one set for each parent record. Each set of rows is separated with blank row (all NULLs).
For additional information about modelling of composite records in SSIS+, please refer to this article.
The source record or statement are available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to setup expression:
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select Properties menu.
- Scroll-down and find property named like [NetSuite Source].[SearchXML]. This is the property containing the record statement.
- Scroll-down and find Expressions property. Setup expression to modify the record statement dynamically.
The sales order is found under the general transactions record. You have to specify SearchXml statement to retrieve them. For sales order specifically try the following statement:
<TransactionSearchBasic> <type operator="anyOf"> <searchValue>_salesOrder</searchValue> </type> </TransactionSearchBasic>
- Fixed: Failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Component failed when using saved search against custom record (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "The maximum number (1000) of records allowed for a READ operation has been exceeded" when having more than 1000 customizations (Thank you, Sam).
- Fixed: NetSuite's pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- New: Component now supports saved searches.
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.