In this section we will show you how to set up a NetSuite Destination component.
- Double-click on the component on the canvas.
- Once the component editor opens, select the connection manager you configured earlier from the Connection drop-down list.
- Choose the desired Action (Create, Update, Delete, or Upsert). In this example, we chose the Create action.
- Choose the Record you will be working with. We will work with the Contact record in this example.
- Click OK to close the component editor.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing NetSuite connection manager.
Related Topics: NetSuite Connection Manager
Select destination record action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instance in the destination NetSuite record. Update Update existing instance in the destination NetSuite record. You have to specify internalId for the update to work. Delete Delete existing instance from the destination NetSuite record. Upsert Update and insert record in the destination NetSuite record. You have to specify externalId for action to work.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination page metadata.
Specify the destination NetSuite record where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
The composite record input accepts sets of rows, one set for each parent record. Each set of rows must be separated with blank row (all NULLs). The parent record will not finish processing its record, until all composite record children have received blank row to indicate completion. You can use Query transform to prepare child records with the proper blank rows.
For additional information about modelling of composite records in SSIS+, please refer to this article.
The component's Error Output is used for providing both error information and the processed record identifier. Check the ErrorCode column:
ErrorCode Description -1 Not an error record. >0 Error record. Check the ErrorDescription column for more details.
You can set up a standard Conditional Split component to filter non-error records.
The input for list reference field is a string containing both list type identifier and record internal identifier. The input format is:
<type id>;<internal id>
Multiple list references are separated with semicolon (;).
- Fixed: Component failed to set custom fields to NULL (Thank you, Dave).
- Fixed: Failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Component failed to delete records from custom record type (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: NetSuite's pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.