MongoDB Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for establishing MongoDB connections.
Use the General page of the MongoDB Connection Manager dialog to specify properties for connecting to the MongoDB database
The host name(s) and an optional port (default is 27017) using the syntax
localhost:27017). When connecting to a replica set, its members should be enumerated like this:
The name of the MongoDB database to connect to. Can be skipped if it is the same as the Authentication Database (available only in Basic authentication) or if it is the only one accessible database by the user.
The authentication method:
Value Description Anonymous Don't send any authentication information. Basic Authenticate by username and password. X.509 Authenticate via X.509 certificate (the settings are available in the SSL tab). LDAP LDAP authentication (MongoDB Enterprise only). Kerberos Kerberos authentication (MongoDB Enterprise only).
The username to authenticate with (Basic, LDAP and Kerberos mode)
The password to authenticate with (Basic, LDAP and Kerberos mode)
The database against which the user would be authenticated (Basic mode)
The timeout to attempt a connection before timing out.
Use the SSL page of the MongoDB Connection Manager dialog to specify SSL/TLS settings
Specify whether SSL encryption is enabled/disabled
Specify whether to allow self-signed SSL certificates
Specify whether to check for certificate revocation
The path to the client certificate file (usually *.PFX)
The passphrase for the client certificate
Use the Advanced page of the MongoDB Connection Manager dialog to specify advanced options
Specify additional connection options, when necessary, via the syntax:
name=value1[&name2=value2]...[&nameN=valueN]. Refer to MongoDB documentation for detailed explanation of each option.
- Error Message: Unable to connect to a member of the replica set matching Secondary Preferred
- Where can I find the documentation for the MongoDB Connection?
- When to connect to MongoDB replica set?
- I got an error "The GuidRepresentation for the reader is CSharpLegacy, which requires the binary sub type to be UuidLegacy, not UuidStandard."
- How to connect to a MongoDB replica set?
- New: Support for TLS 1.1 protocol and above.
- New: Introduced connection.