The LDAP Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into an LDAP object. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard Data Flow Component dialogs.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing LDAP connection manager.
Related Topics: LDAP Connection Manager
Select destination object action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instance in the destination LDAP object. Update Update existing instance in the destination LDAP object. Delete Delete existing instance from the destination LDAP object.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination page metadata.
Specify the destination LDAP object where the data is loaded.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
- Where can I find the documentation for the LDAP Destination?
- LDAP Destination attribute sAMAccountName for object Group is not initialized in the metadata
- LDAP Destination: How to modify a LDAP destination object dynamically at runtime
- New: Support for object rename.
- New: Support for setting user passwords.
- New: Improved error reporting.
- Fixed: Update action failed with error "A value in the request is invalid." (Thank you, Doug).
- New: Introduced component.