With COZYROC connection you can connect your HubSpot data to Microsoft SQL Server and create, sync, export or import your data to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Sage, Slack, Google sheets, QuickBooks and many other services or databases supported by SQL Server Integration Services.
COZYROC SSIS+ library supports connections with HubSpot service. HubSpot service configuration file, along with our REST adapters and connection manager, work in conjunction with SSIS for establishing connections with HubSpot service. You can use any application, service or database supported by SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or COZYROC’s toolkit as the source or destination for HubSpot service. The configuration is used in the REST Connection Manager.
Press icon to get more information about the connection parameters.
Use REST Source component to get data from service resource.
Use REST Destination component to insert data into service resource.
Manage remote files and directories
Use File Transfer Task to manage remote files and directories.
If you have any question about connections with HubSpot service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- New: Support for 'Analytics Breakdown', 'Analytics By Object', 'Content Analytics', 'Ticket', 'Product', 'Line Item', 'CRM Object Property' resources.
- Fixed: Failed to read data from 'Email Campaign' resource (Thank you, Freddie).
- New: Support for OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- New: Support for add/remove of contacts in list.
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.