Dynamics GP Destination
Dynamics GP Destination Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into a Dynamics GP object. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog. Composite Objects are supported.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics GP connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics GP Connection Manager
Select destination object action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new record in the destination Dynamics GP object. Update Update existing record in the destination Dynamics GP object. You have to specify object identifier for the update to work. Delete Delete existing record from the destination Dynamics GP object. Void Void existing record from the destination Dynamics GP object.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination page metadata.
Specify the destination Dynamics GP object where the data is loaded.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics GP Destination?
- How to work with composite records handling in a Dynamic GP destination component.
- Fixed: Component failed with error "Invalid cast from '...' to 'CozyRoc.Dynamics.Gp.Service.Amount'" when processing GL Transaction object (Thank you, John).
- Fixed: Component failed to report errors in 'Error Output' (Thank you, Adriana).
- Fixed: Numerous fixes and enhancements (Thank you, Patricia).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.