Dynamics AX Source
The Dynamics AX Source Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from a Dynamics AX server. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog.
In this section we will show you how to set up a Dynamics AX Source component.
- Before you begin, configure a Dynamics AX connection manager. You must have the Dynamics AX .NET Business Connector for the connection manager to work.
- Drag the Data Flow Task from the SSIS Toolbox to the Control Flow canvas.
- Click the Data Flow tab to go to the Data Flow canvas.
- In the SSIS Toolbox, locate the Dynamics AX Source component and drag it onto the Data Flow canvas.
- Double-click on the component on the canvas to open the component dialog.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured the Dynamics AX Source component.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics AX connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics AX Connection Manager
Select one or more Dynamics AX tables from which data will be extracted.
Use SELECT statements to specify the data to be processed from the tables selected with the InputTables parameter above. To indicate which table the data should be extracted from, use %1 for the first table in InputTables, %2 for the second table in InputTables and so on.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics AX Source?
- Dynamics AX Source: How to modify the statement parameter dynamically at runtime
- Dynamics AX Source: How to modify InputTable names dynamically at runtime
- After modifying the default Data Types in an ETL source, my modifications are lost the next time I open the Source component
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 2012 derived tables (Thank you, Tom).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "Value cannot be null" (Thank you, Frederic).
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 4.0 version (Thank you, Taylor).