- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Depending on how project/solution is loaded in Visual Studio, the editor was not displayed on double-click
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Error when SQL Server destination table uses user-defined type, as aliases
- Fixed: [Database Destination] In SQL Server the
TempSchemaproperty was ignored (
tempdbwas always used)
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Backwards compatibility issue (introduced in build 2249) remote folder name when sending a single file
- Fixed: [Google Sheets] Issue with file cache
- Fixed: [Package Connection] Visual issue when referencing a package (only in high-DPI)
- Fixed: [REST Connection] Some HTTP requests were not retried in accordance with the Retry settings in the Advanced tab
- New: [EDI Destination] Add support for escaping delimiters
- New: [Installer] Abort the setup if SSIS/SSDT prerequisites are not installed
- New: [LinkedIn] The client id and secret are now configurable during the token generation
NOTE: The build has introduced a regression in File Transfer Task, when sending a single file or a stream. The issue will be fixed in the upcoming build.
- Fixed: [Blackbaud] Pagination definitions for the School endpoints are now in the base template.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Define empty mapping for configured destination columns.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Detect when multiple source columns are mapped into the same destination column.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Fixed issue related to Flat File Connection and downstream failures after first iterations
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Issue with executing against SQL Server 2012
- Fixed: [DataFlow Source] Issue when using in dynamic data flows
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Error message missing when DB2 ADO.NET driver is used and the component is set to fail.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Issue with default value for BIT data type in ODBC
- Fixed: [EDI Connection] Crash upon changing metadata in the EDI configuration file
- Fixed: [EDI Connection] Crash when Windows FIPS-only security setting is enabled
- Fixed: [EDI Destination] Remove redundant subcomponent separator.
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Enable specifying different local file name when uploading a file.
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Upload with specified full remote file path failed.
- Fixed: [Google BigQuery] Included definition for NUMERIC field type.
- Fixed: [Microsoft CDS] A regression issue.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Dataverse] Modified to more reliably set the resource key field
- Fixed: [Mongo DB Connection] The "replicaSet" parameter is now optional
- Fixed: [REST Connection] Skip problematic empty path in Open API files
- Fixed: [Salesforce Destination] NullReferenceException error related to external columns with custom properties
- Fixed: [ServiceNow] Retrieve less fields to construct the resources metadata.
- Fixed: [UiPath] Disabled
Readfor Log resource.
- New: [Blackbaud] Included support for new NXT endpoints.
- New: [Dynamics CRM] All creating connection manager without specifying "Organization" parameter" (workaround for the disabling of the discovery service for Dynamics 365).
- New: [EDI Connection] Validation for problematic characters in xmlTag in EDI config files
- New: [Google BigQuery] Implemented support for nested (RECORD) fields.