- Fixed: [Core] SSIS Catalog package execution failures after installation on machine with SQL Server Data Tools installed. - 2948
- Fixed: [SharePoint Source] Do not alphabetically sort the columns. - 2939
- Fixed: [Sort Plus] The memory limit (in
MaxMemoryAllowed) property was not respected very strictly in various situations.
- New: [Sort Plus] Added new property
LoggingLevelfor controlling what gets logged and
BlobColumnsMaxBytesproperties for more precise control over memory management. - 2864
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Issue with handling of asynchronous error output in a destination component with composite data. - 2925
- Fixed: [Salesforce Source] Issue with parsing some SOQL queries with newlines. - 2936
- New: Add support for multi table extract hyper file in Tableau destination. - 2926
- New: [Data Flow Task Plus] Implemented to report improved error messages for COM exceptions. - 2923
- Fixed: [MongoDB Destination][REST Destination][Fix] [MongoDB Destination][REST Destination] Included code to synchronize error output columns with main input during metadata reinitialize. Same code is already used in other destination components processing composites. - 2922
- New: [Hubspot] Modified Scope parameter default to follow latest Hubspot guidelines. - 2917
- New: [REST Destination] Enable extracting extra fields in error output, upon creating/updating records (via
ErrorHandling.SuccessMessagedefinition). - 2911
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Corrected not to create records when using Update action. - 2913
- Fixed: [Smartsheet] Configure some text/number fields. - 2905
- Fixed: [Visual Studio Addon] Missing context menu items in VS 2019. - 2898
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Proper handling of DT_DBTIME2 and DT_DBTIMESTAMPOFFSET input column types when using OLE DB driver.
- Fixed: [General] Preview in some source components editors was very slow when displaying many columns.
- Fixed: [Installer] When doing silent install on server with SQL Server 2019 and no Visual Studio, the Jurassic.v4.5.dll was not installed in GAC.
- Fixed: [LDAP Destination] Properly handle input columns of type DT_TEXT/DT_NTEXT.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Lookup fields reset.
- Fixed: [REST] Additional conditions when action request has to be made.
- Fixed: [REST] Do not ignore NULL fields in
- Fixed: [REST] Incorrect handling of text content response.
- New: [Installer] Eliminate dependency issue, related to Microsoft.Diagnostics.Tracing.EventSource.dll occasionally removed from GAC.
- New: [JSON Source] Support parsing of date values in case the output column has been manually changed to a date one.
- New: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Fix not to format null input for Date.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Recognize IBM DB2 OLE DB driver.
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] When working with REST connections address issues with renaming files and with modifying the working directory when
- Fixed: [Hubspot] Support for the update of contact email.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Handle systemuser and team lookup fields.
- Fixed: [ODBC Destination] Issue with incorrect handling of milliseconds in date values.
- Fixed: [Pipedrive] Custom field value was not retrieved properly.
- Fixed: [REST Configuration Editor] The validation of the currently edited JS module didn't allow referencing code from other JS modules.
- Fixed: [REST Source] Preview page may crash when displaying a huge number of columns.
- Fixed: [REST Source] an issue when opening the detailed view for an individual row from the Preview page.
- Fixed: [REST] Corrected element overwrite detection when processing
- Fixed: [REST] Implemented not to crash when there are no parameters configured for URL fields.
- Fixed: [REST] Improve detection of XML content in responses.
- Fixed: [REST] Improve handling of a race condition with simultaneous attempts to use the refresh token.
- Fixed: [REST] Issue with handling (-) minus symbol, when converting from XML to JSON.
- Fixed: [REST] Modified not to execute an action if the input set is empty after excluding special fields.
- Fixed: [REST] Modified to apply first explicit Read templates (higher priority).
- Fixed: [REST] Modified to be possible to "short-circuit" the initialization of external resource fields from the configuration.
- New: [Database Destination] Support for triggers firing.
- New: [License Manager] Target .NET Framework 4.0 platform.
- Fixed: [ArcGIS Feature] Corrected based endpoint template to follow ESRI documentation example.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Add handling for bulk processing for not officially supported databases.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Crash when loading list of tables for a given schema using the latest MySQL ODBC driver.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] In OLE DB bulk mode error rows were always redirected, regardless the setting.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Issues with handling NULL values in regular (non-bulk) mode.
- Fixed: [EDI Destination] Issue with truncateable segments.
- Fixed: [EDI Source] Escape symbol was not handled properly when multiple delimiter symbols were in use.
- Fixed: [General] Error Disposition page in various components editors didn't save edits unless the user moved to another page before closing the editor.
- Fixed: [General] Restore sorting in mappings control surface grids after refresh.
- Fixed: [GoToWebinar] The pagination never stops.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Common Data Service] Fix for lookup fields without configured target.
- Fixed: [NetSuite Source] Missing custom fields for 'VendorCredit' record.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] Failed authentication when connection was used in multiple threads.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] High-DPI issue with dialog for starting a new custom REST configuration.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] Location of current element in Custom configuration editor not fully displayed when not fitting in a single line.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] Non-enumerable parameters are now properly ignored when preparing the web request.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] Search for types in
getClrTypealso in already loaded assemblies.
- Fixed: [REST Connection Manager] Some items might not be visible in OpenAPI import, due to missing scroller.
- Fixed: [Salesforce Connection Manager] Have up-to-date Salesforce URLs (production and sandbox) in the Advanced tab.
- Fixed: [Tableau] Incorrect pagination definition.
- Fixed: [Tableau] Issue with refresh token element definition.
- Fixed: [Teamwork] Pagination support.
- New: [Database Destination] Custom match clause.
- New: [Database Destination] In telemetry track also OLE DB provider.
- New: [General] In the mapping screen for destination components, indicate which columns differ in data type and other column properties.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Failure to process with not mapped column definition and specified mandatory list.
- Fixed: [Google BigQuery] Failed to read from
- Fixed: [Google Drive] Item root folder was not configured properly.
- Fixed: [Microsoft CDS] issues with lookup type fields.
- Fixed: [ODBC Destination] issue when inserting NULL values in numeric field with precision > 15 in PostgreSQL
- Fixed: [Query] Use double quote (") for quoting names, because the square brackets are supported only by SQL Server.
- Fixed: [REST Destination] Issue with configuring composite fields.
- Fixed: [REST Source] a rare issue with processing fields in composite objects
- Fixed: [REST] Issue with processing JSON with numbers expressed in scientific notation, where the second part starts with a zero (e.g. -7E-05)
- New: [Salesforce Source] Optimizations and fixes in metadata initialization
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Depending on how project/solution is loaded in Visual Studio, the editor was not displayed on double-click
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Error when SQL Server destination table uses user-defined type, as aliases
- Fixed: [Database Destination] In SQL Server the
TempSchemaproperty was ignored (
tempdbwas always used)
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Backwards compatibility issue (introduced in build 2249) remote folder name when sending a single file
- Fixed: [Google Sheets] Issue with file cache
- Fixed: [Package Connection] Visual issue when referencing a package (only in high-DPI)
- Fixed: [REST Connection] Some HTTP requests were not retried in accordance with the Retry settings in the Advanced tab
- New: [EDI Destination] Add support for escaping delimiters
- New: [Installer] Abort the setup if SSIS/SSDT prerequisites are not installed
- New: [LinkedIn] The client id and secret are now configurable during the token generation
NOTE: The build has introduced a regression in File Transfer Task, when sending a single file or a stream. The issue will be fixed in the upcoming build.
- Fixed: [Blackbaud] Pagination definitions for the School endpoints are now in the base template.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Define empty mapping for configured destination columns.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Detect when multiple source columns are mapped into the same destination column.
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Fixed issue related to Flat File Connection and downstream failures after first iterations
- Fixed: [Data Flow Task Plus] Issue with executing against SQL Server 2012
- Fixed: [DataFlow Source] Issue when using in dynamic data flows
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Error message missing when DB2 ADO.NET driver is used and the component is set to fail.
- Fixed: [Database Destination] Issue with default value for BIT data type in ODBC
- Fixed: [EDI Connection] Crash upon changing metadata in the EDI configuration file
- Fixed: [EDI Connection] Crash when Windows FIPS-only security setting is enabled
- Fixed: [EDI Destination] Remove redundant subcomponent separator.
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Enable specifying different local file name when uploading a file.
- Fixed: [File Transfer Task] Upload with specified full remote file path failed.
- Fixed: [Google BigQuery] Included definition for NUMERIC field type.
- Fixed: [Microsoft CDS] A regression issue.
- Fixed: [Microsoft Dataverse] Modified to more reliably set the resource key field
- Fixed: [Mongo DB Connection] The "replicaSet" parameter is now optional
- Fixed: [REST Connection] Skip problematic empty path in Open API files
- Fixed: [Salesforce Destination] NullReferenceException error related to external columns with custom properties
- Fixed: [ServiceNow] Retrieve less fields to construct the resources metadata.
- Fixed: [UiPath] Disabled
Readfor Log resource.
- New: [Blackbaud] Included support for new NXT endpoints.
- New: [Dynamics CRM] All creating connection manager without specifying "Organization" parameter" (workaround for the disabling of the discovery service for Dynamics 365).
- New: [EDI Connection] Validation for problematic characters in xmlTag in EDI config files
- New: [Google BigQuery] Implemented support for nested (RECORD) fields.