Friday, September 10, 2010 - 16:24
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.4 SR-4 (22.214.171.124). The release includes the following major changes:
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component didn't process decimal columns properly in MySQL database (Thank you, Romeo).
- Fixed: Zip Task failed with "Could not find a part of the path..." error when trying to decompress Tar archives containing folders.
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task failed with "Cannot access closed file." error when specified target was variable containing in-memory stream object.
- Fixed: DB2 Destination component was not able to process properly columns with NULL values in specific situations (Thank you, David).
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component failed with "Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.BlobColumn' to type ..." error when input column was of type DT_BYTES, DT_IMAGE, DT_TEXT or DT_NTEXT (Thank you, Allen).
- Fixed: Salesforce Destination component failed with "... is not valid for the type xsd:double" when used in international environment (Thank you, Blazej).
- New: Table Difference component now includes more options for string comparison (Thank you, Shane).
- New: Salesforce Destination component now provides newly created records identifier (Thank you, Sam).
- Fixed: Salesforce Source component failed with "INVALID_TYPE: sObject type '...' is not supported." error when processing certain SOQL statements containing relationships (Thank you, Ben).
- New: A new option "Address and city separated by newline" in Address Parse component. The new option permits explicit separation of address and city elements (Thank you, Richard).
- Fixed: Execute Package Task for SQL Server 2008 failed with "Error 0x80080005 while loading package file ... Server execution failed." error when ExecuteOutOfProcess option was used (Thank you, Paul).
- Fixed: Script Component Plus failed with System.MissingMethodException error when using SQL 2008R2.
- Fixed: Zip Task included the full path of specified input files when using Tar packages.