Thursday, February 18, 2010 - 18:33
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.3 SR-6 (184.108.40.206). This release includes following major changes:
- Fixed: DB2 Destination and Informix Destination components inserted one extra rogue record (Thank you, Senthil).
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager was not able to upload a file in resume mode.
- Fixed: DB2 Destination and Informix Destination components failed with SQL dump in specific situations.
- Fixed: DB2 Destination and Informix Destination components did not include the fractional part of time stamp columns.
- Fixed: When RemoveSource property was set in Zip Task:
- Source specified with file pattern was not removed.
- If folder name was specified as a source, the complete folder was removed recursively even when IncludeSubfolders property was not set.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager didn't parse correctly Unix and Windows file names, which included two or more spaces.
- Fixed: The metadata of the data flow components was not upgraded after upgrade to SSIS 2008 package. This caused failure in the user interface and required remove and reinsert of component.
- New: Included Update license key command in License application.
- Fixed: Oracle Destination can now write BLOB columns.
- Fixed: Zip Task failed to decompress zip files greater than 2gb.
- Fixed: EDI Source component didn’t provide useful diagnostic information, when loading configuration file with errors.
- Fixed: Database Partitions Task was broken.
- Fixed: EDI Source failed to load configuration files containing special characters like 1D, 1E, etc (Thank you, Bryan).
- Fixed: Disabled zlib compression in SSH Connection Manager because of file corruption.