Friday, December 5, 2008 - 13:27
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.3 SR-2 (184.108.40.206). This release includes following major changes:
- Fixed: Oracle, DB2 and Informix destination components validation was incorrect.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager didn't parse all remote file date/time formats of Unix-based servers.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager constructed incomplete remote file names.
- Fixed: Zip Task's RemoveSource option didn't work properly when compressing single file.
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task now includes additional encryption algorithms.
- Fixed: Oracle Destination component failed with NullReferenceException error, when trying to bulk-insert columns with NULL values.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager failed to disconnect from server (Thank you, Mika).
- Improved validation of Zip Task target parameter when selected action is Decompress.
- Fixed: Stream Task's Transfer Stream failed with NotImplementedException error, when used as a source in SFTP Task.
- Improved EDI Source component. It can now match segments by specifying a regular expression in segcode configuration parameter. Also the sub-segments data flow outputs now include the parent segment fields.
- Included SQL 2008 upgrade manifest. Now the upgrade of SQL 2005 SSIS packages to SQL 2008 is a breeze.
- Included support for keyboard-interactive mode of authentication in SSH Connection Manager.
- Included more diagnostic information.
- Included support for OTP S/Key MD4 MD5 password protection in FTPS Connection Manager.
- Included option to include the data when creating a signature with OpenPGP Task.
- Included option to handle and encrypt OpenPGP signed data in OpenPGP Task.
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task did not display public keys, used both for signing and encryption.
- Included 64 bit installations for SQL 2005 and 2008.